Why Spry Recovery?
Patented Flo-Form® fluidised technology
Flo-Form® is the fluidised technology that is housed in all Spry Recovery pillows. It allows users to mould and conform the pillows into any shape without it returning to its original state.
Flo-Form helps redistribute pressure, forming a uniquely comfortable and supportive cushion against any surface.
Mould your pillow to any surface and place it anywhere you need extra support. It helps to keep your body in proper alignment, making it perfect for those who suffer from neck or back pain.At work
Your pillow will provide extra support to the lumbar or neck area and can help relieve pain while sitting, making any office chair more comfortable.On the go
Your compact pillow is the perfect travel partner and makes long trips more comfortable by plane, train or automobile.At the Physiotherapists, Chiropractor, Spa or Salon
Professional users recognise the benefits of keeping their clients comfortable. Spry Recovery is perfect for providing support during long appointments such as massage sessions, microblading, eyelash extensions, facials and more.Special needs
Comfortable contouring characteristics make this the perfect support pillow for individuals with special needs. Mold it to the exact body shape to reduce discomfort caused by long periods of sitting or laying down.
Support and relief
Spry Recovery pillows provide a customised contour to help keep your body in proper alignment, therefore, helping to reduce pain and discomfort.
Rest and recovery
Relaxing and reducing stress can help strengthen and repair your body by restoring its natural energy supply.
An environment that is free from allergens promotes healthy relaxing for asthma and chronic allergy sufferers.
- Affordable and clinically proven to be effective
- Contains no synthetic Latex
- Cover is a breathable barrier to allergens
- Better temperature control than memory foam.
- Inner core is protected from mould, dust mites, pathogens and other allergens
- Cover needs no washing but can be removed and washed on the “delicates” cycle of your washing machine. If you wish to clean the inside of the pillow, the grey polyurethane surface can be wiped down with normal household disinfectants